[Coco] CoCo SDC and Toshiba FlashAir Card W-04

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon May 13 22:47:20 EDT 2019

On 5/13/2019 2:04 PM, Ed Orbea wrote:
> I have a MAC running High-Sierra I have been manually transferring dsk
> images to my SD card(s) by removing the SD card from the CoCoSDC,
> inserting it into the MAC and using the Finder app to transfer dsk
> images.
>
> I just purchased a 16gb Toshiba FlashAir Card (W-04) and am hoping to
> start transferring via WiFi. Hopefully somebody (ie Retro Innovations
> or Zippster) has information on how to configure the FlashAir Card to
> allow me to do so.
>
> The CONFIG file on the FlashAir currently contains:
>
> CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
> VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.03
> CID=02544d535731364754d37cef7b012201
> PRODUCT=FlashAir
> VENDOR=TOSHIBA
> ID=FLASHAIR
> APPNAME=flashaircard
> APPSSID=orbea2.4g
> APPNETWORKKEY=**********
> APPMODE=5
> UPDIR=/
> UPLOAD=1
> WEBDAV=2
> APPAUTOTIME=0
> DNSMODE=1
> LOCK=1
>
> According to information on "Matts Hub" blog, this places are FlashAir
> in Station (STA) mode which should allow the card to act as a LAN
> client and connect to my existing access point, BUT AS USUAL it
> doesn't work and thus I'm looking for assistance.
>
> Regards

Here's mine:

[WLANSD]

ID=JIMSCARD
DHCP_Enabled=YES
IP_Address=192.168.1.225
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0
Default_Gateway=192.168.1.1
Preferred_DNS_Server=192.168.1.1

[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNAME=sd-coco
APPSSID=BrainSecureWifi_Ext
APPNETWORKKEY=***********
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.01
CID=02544d535731364740d2f15079010b01
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
MASTERCODE=904ce56a2f30
LOCK=1
FORMATSETMODE=1
APPINFO=0000000000000000
APPAUTOTIME=1800000
UPLOAD=1
WEBDAV=2
UPDIR=/
FTP=1

Once it boots, you can see it (as a test) by pointing a web browser to
192.168.1.225 (replace with your IP) I then used the webdav to map drive
W: to the unit.

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com