[Coco] CoCo SDC and Toshiba FlashAir Card W-04

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:49:19 EDT 2019

Jim:

I'd like my card to connect to my existing AP (orbea2.4g) and then use
SMB on my Mac (or Windoze XP, and yes, I still use WinXP) to connect and
then upload .dsk files or delete .dsk files via a 'mapped SMB drive'
(Flashair card in my CoCo SDC).

I can 'hard code' an IP address (192.168.0.32), Subnet Mask
(255.255.255.0), Default Gateway (192.168.1.0) and DNS Server
(192.168.0.1) and also disable DHCP in the FlashAir's CONFIG file.

I won't be able to be on Discord tonight, I have a meeting to attend
from 6:00pm to 10pm MDT.

Regards, Ed