[Coco] CoCo SDC and Toshiba FlashAir Card W-04

go4retro at go4retro.com go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon May 13 17:34:12 EDT 2019

   Let me get home and read off my flashair card settings. Questions while
   I am heading home:
   Do you want the FlashAir to connect to your existing AP as a client, or
   do you want it to be an AP that you connect to?
   How would you prefer to transfer files to the card (via a file share?,
   webpage, etc?)
   For reference, I have my cards set up as a client onto my existing AP,
   and I have them set up with a static MAC address-> IP address setting,
   with a dns name for each (my Coco one is \\coco-sd for example) and I
   use SMB (file shares), so I can (from Windows), click on a mapped drive
   and get the card (assuming it is powered). Other options are also
   permissible, the cards are really flexible.
   I would also suggest getting on Discord, if you can, as chat is a
   better option to debug this than email/forum, and I will be on tonight.
   Jim