[Coco] CoCo SDC and Toshiba FlashAir Card W-04

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:04:08 EDT 2019

I have a MAC running High-Sierra I have been manually transferring dsk
images to my SD card(s) by removing the SD card from the CoCoSDC,
inserting it into the MAC and using the Finder app to transfer dsk images.

I just purchased a 16gb Toshiba FlashAir Card (W-04) and am hoping to
start transferring via WiFi. Hopefully somebody (ie Retro Innovations or
Zippster) has information on how to configure the FlashAir Card to allow
me to do so.

The CONFIG file on the FlashAir currently contains:

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.03
CID=02544d535731364754d37cef7b012201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
ID=FLASHAIR
APPNAME=flashaircard
APPSSID=orbea2.4g
APPNETWORKKEY=**********
APPMODE=5
UPDIR=/
UPLOAD=1
WEBDAV=2
APPAUTOTIME=0
DNSMODE=1
LOCK=1

According to information on "Matts Hub" blog, this places are FlashAir
in Station (STA) mode which should allow the card to act as a LAN client
and connect to my existing access point, BUT AS USUAL it doesn't work
and thus I'm looking for assistance.

Regards