[Coco] OVCC for ARM 32 bit?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:22:22 EDT 2019

Hi Walter,

I wrote this to you in January, but now that you have a Raspberry Pi
yourself I am sure it makes a lot more sense to you :)

"BTW2, I created a new PPA dedicated to OVCC development snapshots,
including SDL2 backports for Ubuntu 16.04 (that I am still using):
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc
"

The PPA builds for i386, amd64 and armhf. armhf is 32-bit, and will
work on Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.

Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry Pi, and Raspbian OS, and and all other
common distributions for the RPi are 32-bit. The Debian "buster" link
I posted in this thread is a (still) unsupported 64-bit distro.

Regards,
Tormod