[Coco] memory expansion, SPI interface with VGA output

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 10:31:35 EDT 2019

There is also the CoCoVGA which can be used on nearly any MC6847 based machine.

www.cocovga.com <http://www.cocovga.com/>

There are also projects adding support for the CoCoVGA’s 64 column mode in both OS-9
and Fuzix using the Mooh.

Ron Klein recently posted on the Facebook group showing this (Mooh/CoCoVGA/OS-9/Fuzix/64 col).

- Ed