[Coco] memory expansion, SPI interface with VGA output

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:31:01 EDT 2019

Indeed, there is a MOOH SD card image containing both NitrOS-9 Level 2
and FUZIX using the CoCoVGA 64 column mode here:
https://nitros9.sourceforge.io/mooh/

That said, I would love to see more people trying out the SPI
interface on the MOOH board to connect other devices, and the VGATonic
looks cool.

Regards,
Tormod