[Coco] AGD converted games: BIGPACK and POLL

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:16:38 EDT 2019

Hello,
as promised, I have uploaded a zip for each machine that contain
the 141 games that have been converted.
I hope this will help users that have found this thread a few weeks ago,
to download all of them in a big pack.
I have included a text file that shows the used keys for each game and
another text file explaining how to use the virtual disks of this series.

POLL: I have created a poll so that you could tell us what are the games
you like most from these 141.
You will access that poll here:
https://goo.gl/forms/gwvd5hXPS1kVIfOa2

I will be updating the Top Ten every week in the same places where you
will find the big pack.
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5915
http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200034721

cheers