[Coco] Watch- NitrOS-9_Cheap_Clock. Beta release.

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Mar 15 17:13:21 EDT 2019

If anyone wishes a copy of the public Beta release please e-mail me if
the attachment does not make it to the list. (2.4 KB)
Or get it from OS-9 Facebook after ~ one hour.

HDirect log taked on 19/03/15 13:44:14          (CMD line control 91/03/05)

"Watch Beta R1" created on: 2012/08/31
Capacity: 630 sectors (1-sector clusters)
596 free sectors, largest block 596 sectors
                                             Last Modified      Size

readme.txt                                  19/03/15 13:34       2A9
startup                                     19/03/13 15:47        D6
watch                                       19/03/13 18:28       505
watch.inf                                   19/03/12 18:15         6
Watch.Beta.1.Disk                           19/03/15 13:44       800

All versions of Watch will work on all CoCo OS-9 systems, the "19"
displayed was just changed to "20" for the users entertainment.

I spent hours getting this simple change done, it has been Thirty or
more years since I last used DED and done some other OS-9 things.

In return for my effort I hope that lots and lots of great reports are
made so the http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ will accept it.

That the  NitrOS-9 "Ease of Use project" will  make it the default
method of setting the time.

Getting it in to NitrOS-9 boots may be impossible as a disassembly has
not been done, I started to but I discovered that just the ACSII "19"
needed to be changed to "20".

SHF