[Coco] Got one off ebay, should I keep the case sealed?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:34:09 EDT 2019

Well, that certainly answers a collector's question, since there is one
willing to trade.

Personally I would have said upgrade it if you want to run things that
needed 64k.   Also, somebody will have to open it eventually to replace
capacitors and what not to keep it running.  Parts will stop working.