[Coco] CoCo 3 modern monitor solutions

Jim McClanahan jim30109 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:22:53 EDT 2019

Microbee in Australia has offered a VGA converter that works with the CoCo
and other machines for a while. I have one and have been happy with it:

http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/vga-video-converter.htm

The recently also added a CGA to HDMI that should work. They offer the
cable for the CoCo 3 for their adapters.

I chose the Microbee because it can work with several different machines.

Thanks,
Jim