[Coco] CoCo 3 modern monitor solutions

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jun 6 09:45:04 EDT 2019

> On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:22 AM, Jim McClanahan <jim30109 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Microbee in Australia has offered a VGA converter that works with the CoCo
> and other machines for a while. I have one and have been happy with it:
>
> http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/vga-video-converter.htm

Thanks! I will look into this. I kinda wish I had held on to my Justus board so I could do some side-by-side comparisons. It would be nice to have a roundup of cheapest, best for text (80 column mode), best for artifact games, etc. since I am sure there is not one adapter to rule them all. Switch-a-roo and the FPGA adapters seem to be closest for that.

		— A