[Coco] CoCo 3 modern monitor solutions

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 6 11:16:20 EDT 2019

Only one production run.
I think was $130. Not at the accounting machine ATM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 8:43 AM, Allen Huffman<alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:   > On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:05 AM, tim franklinlabs.com <tim at franklinlabs.com> wrote:

>  There's the "Roy board" and Cloud9 has/had their CoCo3 VGA converter (I
>  can't remember the name of it). The cloud9 board was pulled off the
>  market but Mark told me he's working on a replacement. I have both of
>  these. Both work well but with limitations.

Did the Could-9 board ever get sold a second time? I seem to recall it went away shortly after I bought mine several years ago. I want to mostly focus on things that someone can actually buy. Do you remember how much the Cloud-9 board is?

Does Roy Justus still offer his? Is there a link/pricing for it?

        — A