[Coco] Looking for source to Multiview Line Drawing Demo

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jun 2 03:27:27 EDT 2019

On Sunday 02 June 2019 12:06:41 am Walter wrote:

> Robert
>
> I have dump'd the program and then run it through disasm but that only
> reveals the module header.
>
> All the assembler is simply fcb and fdb hex.  Which means disassembly
> by hand.
>
> Maybe I'm using the wrong disassembler!

You might want to give Prof. Bud Pass's Sleuth a try, but you'll have to
learn how to run it. Its not a single pass except the last run. I've
added to its ability by adding the 6309 codes to it, and made it use the
later, longer word labels and such from os9 level 2's defs.  Bud wrote
the original before the update for level 1 came out.

Get it from my site in the sig, with Buds blessing. You need to help it
distinguish between data and executable code in case the file being
disassembled is mixed, and quite a few are.

But if you get it right, the output code will assemble back to the exact
same crc. Its slow because you must run it, and build up a table of the
addresses where it switches from data, like a jump table, to executable
code as the src file switches back and 4th.

> Walter

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)