[Coco] Looking for source to Multiview Line Drawing Demo

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 2 00:30:57 EDT 2019

Do you have a copy of Bud Pass's disassembler?

That for years was the preferred disassembler.

http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/Genes-os9-stf/sleuth.dsk.README

http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/Genes-os9-stf/sleuth.dsk

You do need to identify the blocks of code and blocks of constants, that
input may also be needed for disasm that you are using.

More of Bud Pass's work is held by one of the members of this list, I
will let him tell you more.

SHF