[Coco] Looking for source to Multiview Line Drawing Demo

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jun 2 08:47:43 EDT 2019

Walter,

Perhaps my email was not clear. While running NitrOS-9, Dump the program Demo. That will show you
asci comments and make disassembly easier. Then disassemble the program not the dump of the program.

Most of the disassembly will make sense but use the asci from the dump to correct the disassembly.
As someone else mentioned, the **** STACK OVERFLOW **** comment in the dump indicates that the
program was written in C not assembly code. So you are not going to have an easy time of
understanding any of the code.

Robert