[Coco] Could the Switch-A-Roo work with an Apple IIe with 80-column card?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 15:50:51 EDT 2019

 The Switch-a-roo (S-a-roo) has two inputs. The first is RGB and the second one is composite. These are the computer's outputs. Both or either can be connected to the source. A switch on the S-a-roo determines which input is used to generate the SCART signal. If the 80 column adapter outputs a composite signal then you should be able to use the S-a-roo cable with it. This is an article I wrote for the Glenside CoCo Club newsletter CoCo~123 (page 13): http://www.glensideccc.com/data/library/newsletters/gccc38_1nl.pdf

I have an Apple IIe with what I believe is composite out. If I can, I'll test it, but no guarantees (sorry). Salvador