[Coco] Could the Switch-A-Roo work with an Apple IIe with 80-column card?

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Mon Jul 1 14:39:05 EDT 2019

Slightly not CoCo related, but CoCo accessory related... I'm acquiring an
Apple IIe with 80-column card. Would it be possible to use (with a
home-made pin-to-pin adapter) the CoCo's Switch-A-Roo cable on it? I know
very little about the Apple IIe or its 80-column card. Does anyone here
know enough to discuss this? I might have to pay to have the system shipped
and if I can avoid getting the Apple IIe color (CRT) monitor and go
straight to using a modern monitor, I'd much prefer that.