[Coco] Could the Switch-A-Roo work with an Apple IIe with 80-column card?

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:50:49 EDT 2019

the apple iie has composite output. You need an adapter like this to plug
it into the SCART to HDMI unit used together the s-a-roo:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Popular-RGB-Scart-to-Composite-3RCA-S-Video-AV-TV-Audio-Adapter-TCTS/133031773873?hash=item1ef94fc6b1:g:~TcAAOSwnHZYQbxJ

If you don't want color but pristine black and white, just make a cable
connecting direct to the Y component of the s-video input.

Or just get a monitor/tv with composite input. Or s-video they are still
available.