[Coco] Colorful sled has been posted to Facebook

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Jan 18 00:52:03 EST 2019

I have posted "Colorful SLED Full Screen Text editor for OS-9" to
Facebook group "Tandy Color Computer OS-9 / NITROS-9".

If you are using Basic09 and wish for a full screen editor, your wish
was granted decades ago.

If you are not using Facebook and wish the files:
---------------------------
Colorful SLED Full Screen Text editor for OS-9.pdf

SLED Card ED6.pdf
---------------------------

Send me a PM.

The program is:

ftp://RTSI.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/APPS/Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH

I wish I had a better copy of the TandyCoCo.Forum post, but I have not
tried several idea's I have how to do it.

The first has the method of editing Basic09 programs.

Please remember that Colorful Sled was written when no Full Screen
Editors were available. A very buggy first edition of SLED was on one of
the OS-9 Group disks.

SHF