[Coco] (O)VCC vs CoCo III VCCemudisk.vhd

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 18 02:10:55 EST 2019

I use VCCemudisk.vhd for both my CoCo III via DW and for (O)VCC.

Everything works identically except for 1 thing.

After the system boots on VCC I have 4 windows.

The first 2 are 80 column, borderless. The third is 40 column, borderless.
The fourth is 32 column with border.

On the CoCo III the fourth window is another 40 column borderless.

The fourth border window looks like a DECB window which is the only window I
can successfully start flight sim from.

I would like to make another one of these DECB windows so I can start flight
sim.  Any pointers appreciated.

Walter