[Coco] Radio Shack's Audio Spectrum Analyzer for the CoCo 3

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 17 10:02:14 EST 2019

Robert - from what I remember, to get the semigraphics modes to work on the Coco 3 (sans text characters of course), I just used the 3 LPR bits in $FF98 (least significant 3 bits).  00x does SG-24 (192 vertical resolution), and 010 does SG-12 (96 vertical resolution). I haven’t had a chance to test it over the last few days, but I did have some hand scrawled notes showing the pokes for a couple of different programs, and what mode they were using.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html