[Coco] AGD game packs - how many?

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Feb 20 08:02:16 EST 2019

   You just need to go up one level on the posted page (look at the URL).
   All of the library is there for the download.

     On February 20, 2019 at 12:54 AM Andrew <[1]keeper63 at cox.net> wrote:
     How many of these are we going to see? Is there a known limit?
     Right now we are up to 19 of these packs, each with about 6 or so
     games
     in them, and they seem to be coming at a rate of 2 to 3 - maybe more
     -
     per week.
     They only seem to be "hosted" - if that's the right word for it - on
     phpbb forum site, as well as a wiki or something...
     At one point I was attempting to make a collection of these - I got
     up
     to #12 or so, and then fell rapidly behind. Had it been only a
     release a
     week, I probably could have managed, but the rapid-fire nature of
     these
     releases, coupled with other things going on in my life, have not
     been
     kind to that effort.
     Can I implore that these be made available in some other manner? For
     instance, a github repository would likely be perfect; the only
     downside
     would be the loss of certain information found in the comments made
     on
     each release on the phpbb site (I'm not sure what if anything would
     be
     lost from the wiki site, as I believe that is a Spanish only thing,
     and
     I am not a speaker or reader of that language).
     Or can we collect all of these in the archive(s) for the CoCo - if
     that
     isn't being done already?
     I'm just mainly concerned about the proper preservation of this
     software, as it seems worthwhile to keep as a part of the CoCo
     heritage.
     --
     Andrew L. Ayers
     Glendale, Arizona