[Coco] AGD game packs - how many?

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:28:07 EST 2019

Hi Andrew,

I've been secretely collecting all these packs and will host them on the
Color Computer archive once the porting marathon is finished.

Guillaume

"Andrew"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
802a947f-88c7-e81c-2026-cb41d710f5d8 at cox.net...

How many of these are we going to see? Is there a known limit?

Right now we are up to 19 of these packs, each with about 6 or so games
in them, and they seem to be coming at a rate of 2 to 3 - maybe more -
per week.

They only seem to be "hosted" - if that's the right word for it - on a
phpbb forum site, as well as a wiki or something...

At one point I was attempting to make a collection of these - I got up
to #12 or so, and then fell rapidly behind. Had it been only a release a
week, I probably could have managed, but the rapid-fire nature of these
releases, coupled with other things going on in my life, have not been
kind to that effort.

Can I implore that these be made available in some other manner? For
instance, a github repository would likely be perfect; the only downside
would be the loss of certain information found in the comments made on
each release on the phpbb site (I'm not sure what if anything would be
lost from the wiki site, as I believe that is a Spanish only thing, and
I am not a speaker or reader of that language).

Or can we collect all of these in the archive(s) for the CoCo - if that
isn't being done already?

I'm just mainly concerned about the proper preservation of this
software, as it seems worthwhile to keep as a part of the CoCo heritage.

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona