[Coco] What do you use for pull-up and pull-down TTL resistor values? (LS series) (coco related project but possibly OT)

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:05:02 EDT 2019

I agree wholeheartedly with Gene.  An oscilloscope will help your learning curve immensely.
It’s an absolutely must have item.  You want at least 10 times the bandwidth of whatever frequencies
you’re working with.  A 100MHz scope is a good place to start.

I’d recommend staying away from the PC/USB type and getting a stand-alone unit such as the
Hantek DSO5102P which can be had for about $250 (eBay, etc.) and has a lot af nice features
for the price.

Honestly I wouldn’t even consider going without a scope at all building and troubleshooting
electronics. They really are essential and most definitely worth getting if you’re going to much at all.

- Ed