[Coco] What do you use for pull-up and pull-down TTL resistor values? (LS series) (coco related project but possibly OT)

go4retro at go4retro.com go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Apr 23 19:56:48 EDT 2019

I’m in the beginning stages of a 22 film marvel marathon in Chicago but I think I am still mostly coherent.  In any case I will jump on the get a scope bandwagon and also echo Ed’s comment about getting a non usb one.  That said I priced the Handel and rigors and went with a single team for a new scope.  However, if a couple hundred is too much to drop right now, pick up a used analog scope from eBay.  I have a nice dso but I will admit my old analog is still my go to scope.  100 MHz is nice but for 1-2Mhz stuff a 20 MHz unit should not be overlooked if the price is right.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com