[Coco] What do you use for pull-up and pull-down TTL resistor values? (LS series) (coco related project but possibly OT)

didier derny didier at aida.org
Tue Apr 23 16:44:25 EDT 2019

I'm using these products:
https://www.picotech.com/oscilloscope/2000/picoscope-2000-overview

they work really fine, the input are protected in case of overvoltage

the software has all the options (no hidden fee, with options sold with
serial or certificats)

the sampling is quite high  (200ms for  25Mhz [2205 the picoscope I had
in the past the price serioursly dropped])

1Gs/s for 100Mhz  (pricey but works like a charm)