[Coco] NitrOS-9 build kit for Windows

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Apr 21 18:57:58 EDT 2019

Hi,
I used the package on my Windows machine (all I have), and it worked
great.  That was soon after you released it.  Used it for a while, and
then had to do a rebuild, and could never find it again! Just got it a
couple of weeks ago when some one brought it up but have not tried it
out yet.  Not the end of the world, but it would be nice to have it
updated to work with what is on-line now, if it is worth the effort.

I don't remember just exactly how long it took to build the entire
package including games, but it seemed like a blink of an eye! he he.