[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART cable?

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:04:51 EDT 2019

I would dearly love to get a much better display for my CoCo 3 than my 9 inch color composite video monitor.

I vaguely remember someone (maybe on this list, maybe on the Internet) describing how to build a CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video cable.  With that cable and an SCART-to-HDMI interface, they were able to send the CoCo display to a modern HDMI monitor.

Does anyone here have one of those cables available for sale?  Please do not suggest that I roll my own - I no longer have the ability to solder up this kind of thing.  So, I am looking for a place that I can order one of these cables, OR I am looking for some kind and capable soul to fabricate one of these for me at a reasonable price.

Thanks for listening - and thanks in advance for any suggestions or pointers you may be able to provide.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110