[Coco] NitrOS-9 build kit for Windows

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:29:56 EDT 2019

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 2:01 PM Bill Pierce wrote:

> I don't know how current it is, but Tormod had put together a "Git" package that installs MinGW, Mercurial, LWTools, & Toolshed, in one step, ready to run and compile NitrOS9.
> I've been using this since he posted it and I have no problems with the repo. The LWTools & ToolShed most likely need to be updated in the package, but run "as is" for me.
>
> http://www.nitros9.org/sdk/

Hi,

I haven't made any update to this "sdk" package because it is a bit of work and
1) I haven't heard of anyone actually using it, other than Bill who
helped testing it
2) I think the included version of lwtools and toolshed are sufficient
for a correct build of NitrOS-9

Anyone else using it, feel free to give me a short reply off-list just
so that know :) And if it needs updating let me know of course.
If it seems useful, we could always add a link at the "Building
NitrOS-9" wiki page to make it easier to find back to.

Regards,
Tormod