[Coco] [CoCo] SuperIDE Clean Install NitrOS-9 L2

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed May 2 09:20:37 EDT 2018

  Hi have had some progress. Successfully added the 2014 Nitros9 v3.03
RBsuper and llide to my origional Nitros 3.02 and it fixes the
  issues with ih. I have several CF cards and one SD to CF adapter (
These are still sold about $20 See link at bottom of page. )

I Of course I have the tools on the original distribution and I can when
needed backup my CF with dd on Linux. I have also written a spreadsheet
to calculate where  to extract a HDB-DOS disk from, and have written
linux scripts to convert between raw CF extracted disks and a disk image
usable by  drive wire and emulators. If your drive wire is working well
though you can usually accomplish this by running Wired.

  I will be away for a week but look forward to seeing if we can make
some progress when I get back.

Charles

P.S this is a link to the CF adapter I bough a few months ago there are
others
out there as well:
https://www.amazon.ca/Goliton%C2%AE-Card-Adapter-Wireless-Camera/dp/B01932IVT2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519919778&sr=8-1&keywords=sd+to+cf+adapter&dpID=41rAzhodrrL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch