[Coco] using WIMGTOOL to add files to a .DSK image

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Mar 9 00:47:20 EST 2018

The author of "EMUDSK" is on Facebook but is not active. He moved his
project to GitHub but it no EXE. The Sourceforge version has big problems.

I have not seen him here.

As you thinking of the author of CoCoDskUtil, he does post here at
random times.

SHF