[Coco] using WIMGTOOL to add files to a .DSK image

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:19:25 EST 2018

I use wimgtool all the time when I'm working on decode. It's handy for
copying the files that I edit on the PC to a disk image that I can then
copy onto the hard drive image in VCC, and for copying files from VCC and
saving them into a folder on the drive on the PC. It is a very handy tool.
I also have a program called emudisc that works similarly but has a graphic
interface so I can drag-and-drop to and from a disk image and I can also
set or change the attributes on the file. The author is on this list,
though his name escapes me at the moment. That program is also useful
though I don't use it as much as I use wimgtool. That is primarily because
I've been using wimgtool so long that it's just become habit to select it
first.