[Coco] Drive Wire 4.3.4E - Multi Instance How ?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:35:21 EDT 2018

Autostart just makes the instance start when you open Drivewire instead of
waiting for you to manually do it.  You probably want that on for all of
them.

The tcp client and server ports only matter if you're actually using those
modes in that instance, otherwise they are ignored.  I think you're using
serial ports so not a factor.

The log should provide clues to why things aren't working out.