[Coco] Drive Wire 4.3.4E - Multi Instance How ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Jun 16 21:24:15 EDT 2018

Ok I tried that but it is still not working do I need to change
port numbers ect I am using local host.

  I hust did a cut paste and changed a few things I do not know
  if AUTOSTART can be on for both and I am using TCPIP Client 65503
TCP/IP Server 65504 for both should I change the second
to something different ?