[Coco] Drive Wire 4.3.4E - Multi Instance How ?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 22:31:04 EDT 2018

Ok, once you copy (in the config.xml) the <instance> - </instance> (tags included) section and paste the back to back (as many as needed), you must use the instance manager to "Attach UI" to make that instance the "current" instance in the UI. Then run the "Simple Config Wizard" in the config menu. This must be done for each instance to set ports and such. Each port must be unique. In TCP for emulators, I use increments in steps of 2 for the address as I think each port uses 2 addresses internally (the port you set and the next for the server, i.e. 65504-65505, next port would be 65506), Using real serial ports, then just select an unused port from the menu.
All other functions of the Instance Manager work, only the "Create New Instance" is broken (actually never finished)
If you have any problems, email me direct and I can help as I run multiple instances regularly :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com