[Coco] Newsletter

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Jun 8 01:19:31 EDT 2018

Another variation was "_good_ enough for the kind of girls..."

In my mind, the expression implied that the guy wasn't too picky or
persnickety about any particular thing and thus he wasn't to picky about
the kind of girl he'd go out with either.  And at the same time, the
girl wasn't so picky about what she expected out of him. It's basically
a way of saying, "I'm not going to be a perfectionist on a particular
thing and as long as we're in the ballpark it's ok with me."

Dave