[Coco] What ever Happened to NineServer ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Jun 5 21:15:33 EDT 2018

Still not getting anyware I tried replacing CoGRF with CoWIN which
does solve some other unrelated problems I was having ( with the coco
mouse ) but does not fix the nine server problem.

Is it possible to have both CoGRF and CoWIN - When I tryed the system
would not even boot.

Oh do you have a working nine server system, if so if I could see the
list of modules that makes up OS9Boot perhaps I could figure out what is
missing ( or interfering ) in my system to prevent nineserver windows.

Thanks