[Coco] What ever Happened to NineServer ?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 20:17:52 EDT 2018

Yes, originally Aaron was using the "/Nx" descriptors but there was a lot of confusion. The "/MIDI" is a descriptor within itself and named as such. Actually, it is "/N14" just renamed as MIDI can only be translated through virtual channel N14.
The "/Zx" series is dedicated to the virtual terminal modes, though they use the same driver (scdwv.dr). I think it was Aaron's intention to eventually create a new dedicated "Z" driver with a more robust command set and proabably would have included graphics.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com