[Coco] Linux User

Jack Carpenter jmdlcar at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 17:14:31 EDT 2018

I was thinking of doing this and what do you all think?

I have a 32gb Sandisk USB 3 and I want partition it like this 2gb for Dos 6.22 and the rest for Mint Linux 19 desktop Mate. It came with Mint Linux on my Acer Aspire came when I bought it from eBay but it now has Windows 7 that why I'm going to use the USB if it will work OK. If I use Drivewire then I can use Windows or Linux what ever bootup at that time.

Why I want Dos on that USB because it bring back old times like the Coco3 dose.