[Coco] DriveWire Development - Updated

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Jul 25 10:08:06 EDT 2018

On 07/24/2018 08:12 PM, Stephen Fischer wrote:

> On 7/24/2018 4:49 PM, Nathan Byrd wrote:

>> * The project has been uploaded to GitHub,

>> Project link:
>> https://github.com/DriveWire/DriveWireServer
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Nathan Byrd
>>

> I can hear the gasp sound, Microsoft is buying GitHub

While I have no love of Microsoft I'm not really worried about this development.
Someday Github might turn into a service where you pay for various features (I am
seeing this with other services) the nature of git makes that not a huge problem
as moving to a new service is not much more than a cloning away.

Just a note, I've watched as Microsoft has done the embrace and extinguish
routine from the early 80's. I'm still not too concerned. I can host things
myself if I must. I also have accounts on several other git services. :-)

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com