[Coco] DriveWire Development - Updated

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:55:29 EDT 2018

I thought about that. Honestly it was just the fastest way to get going
quickly, and I also registered the group and project in GitLab - I figure
we can have a poll at some point, though that isn't really important until
we link the existing website or want to link from other places. For now
just wanted to get something up for everyone to see that there is some
progress being made.

Thanks for the feedback!

Nathan