[Coco] DriveWire Development - Updated

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:05:23 EDT 2018

I agree, I see pluses and minuses to both GitHub and GitLab. Personally I
think it's going to be in Microsoft's best interest to keep things mostly
the same or even make improvements (though that's just my opinion), and
GitHub is larger as far as public open source projects. My thinking is just
to keep a wait and see approach, and maybe do a poll like I was mentioning
earlier if it looks like GitHub might not be the right hosting solution.

Thanks!