[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2018 -- Call for Vendors/Exhbitors (and Attendees too!)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 11 11:27:34 EST 2018

> On Dec 10, 2017, at 1:25 PM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:
>
> If you are planning to have a table/booth (whether you are a "vendor",
> "exhibitor", or otherwise) then please reply to me on this thread so
> that I can update the vendor/exhibitor page with your info

Sub-Etha Software is planning to attend.

I plan to demonstrate Roger Taylor’s CoCo on a Chip project. I also plan to pull out some items from the Sub-Etha Archives to show, including a few vaporware things we were working on back in the early 90s.

The rest is TBA, pending how this winter goes. :)

		— A