[Coco] [CoCo] CoCoTALK will be doing a Afterdark recording

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:00:21 EST 2018

There is a more current Linux Native version of Skype.  I have it installed
on my Linux Laptop that is running Ubuntu 16.04LTS.
Skype is normally used just for the group calls as we can have up to 24
video/voice callers on at once.

There are also a lot of us on DiscordApp now as well.  There are
Windows(Intel), Linux(Intel), Mac(Intel), iOS, and Android clients.
This is where we sit some nights just voice chatting and text chatting.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |