[Coco] [CoCo] CoCoTALK will be doing a Afterdark recording

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Jan 6 13:13:50 EST 2018

On Saturday 06 January 2018 13:00:21 David Ladd wrote:

> There is a more current Linux Native version of Skype.

Link? I got this .deb from the M$ site. And dpkg/apt/apt-get/synaptic etc
will not install it as its not gpg signed. Playonlinux might be able to
override that but isn't able to find the .deb with its nose being rubbed
in it. What OS/version is it assuming it is supposed to be?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)