[Coco] CocoPi3

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Jan 4 12:42:36 EST 2018

Thank you Ron.
There is a HUGE difference between a turnkey product like yours
and when you have to hunt for parts of it, assemble, test and troubleshoot it.
What I needed to know was the use of the TAB key,
and File Manager, to mount disks or cartridges.
I've been using FileZilla to access /media/share1 from a remote machine via SSH.
Some of my games are in .dsk format those won't load, how can I convert them to .ccc format?
In case you wanted to look at my Coco background, it's in my blog:
http://p.uio.pw/wp/
This blog and my web pages are co-hosted with the CocoPi3 on the same Raspberry Pi.

Kandur