[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 09:55:41 EST 2018

 <Oops! I sent this message privately to Francis when I meant the list to have it. Sorry about that :-)>

"There is actually a blank line between the double dashes when I type"

I have the same problem. I just enter two blank lines and it appears as one. Annoying, but I haven't figured out how to fix it.

"...but the IP checking should weed out repeat answers."

This is assuming that it is within the same public ip address network. What if...

a. I take the survey here at work then I go to fb at home, see the survey and take it again? <only one Enter here>
b. My colleague is also a CoCo user, so we both attempt to take the survey from the same public ip address network.

Regards!