[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Feb 27 06:30:58 EST 2018

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:24:37 -0500
From: Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com>

Another point to make would be that this poll would have completely different results if offered to the Coco FaceBook group. Since a lot of the members are gamers, there are MANY more Coco 1 & 2 users as there are many more games for the Coco 1 & 2.
A lot of the FaceBook group are purists in that they like original hardware and the ones that do use emulators, tend to use Mame.
There is actually a blank line between the double dashes when I type - don't know why the carriage returns are being stripped...Let's keep the poll open on here through mid March at least so everyone gets a chance to see it. Then maybe open to the Facebook crowd to get a bigger picture of overall CoCo use, not just the list. I know some here are members of the Facebook group as well, but the IP checking should weed out repeat answers.

 Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548