[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Feb 27 07:04:40 EST 2018

For those who haven't seen this or voted:

Found a simple polling site and created a "What type of Tandy Color Computer are you using" poll. It's pretty complete, but there are a few "snags". One is that there are several Jeff Vavasour emulators covering all CoCos. Don't worry about which one, if you use any of them on a regular basis make that selection. There are two different FPGA CoCos -- the one that uses the DE-1 board and the CoCo on a stick. Again, choose FPGA regardless of which you use. Will make another poll (or more) later to further disseminate the collected info.

You can select more than one, but I suggest you just select the one you most use so we get a more accurate picture of what most people in the community are using. The poll checks the IP address so you can only vote once and not corrupt the data, but that's not perfectly accurate. Some IP providers assign IP addresses as you log on, not static IPs. If you accidentally vote twice it's no big deal, but try not to.

About mid March I will post the link to the Facebook CoCo group and let them add their input for a bigger picture, but for now want to get the mailing list info. I know some of you are members of both, but that won't make much difference.

 https://www.strawpoll.me/15140504 Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548